In the conditions of construction and installation, industrial enterprises and shipbuilding facilities, the use of powder wires that meet the necessary technical requirements and high performance requirements has become one of the leading areas of mechanization of welding where other mechanized methods of repair can not find application.
• Welding in all spatial positions for one and / or several passes
• Welding in a shielding gas environment CO2 or a mixture of Ar + CO2
• High performance and practicality
• Stable arch
• Easy removal of welding slag
• Low spatter of metal
• Low tendency to cold cracking due to low hydrogen content
• Good weld appearance
• The weld metal has high strength characteristics at t = up to -60С
• Weld metal has excellent resistance to cracking, intergranular corrosion and high mechanical properties
• The ability to weld dissimilar materials, stainless steel with carbon and low-alloy steel
For butt welding and welding of soft steel and high tensile steel with a tensile strength of 490 N / mm2 in structures such as bridges, buildings or storage tanks for use in shipbuilding and machine building.
For butt welding and welding of high-strength steel with a tensile strength of 490 N / mm2 and low-temperature steel in structures such as vessels, bridges, buildings or storage tanks, etc.
Suitable for welding 22% Cr-12% Ni stainless steel and heat-resistant steel and welding dissimilar materials such as stainless steel with carbon or low-alloy steel. Can be used to apply the underlying metal layer to clad stainless and carbon steel with a welded seam from the clad side, where stainless steel is welded.
Suitable for welding low-carbon stainless steel 18% Cr-12% Ni-2% Mo.
For butt welding and arc welding of steel with a high yield strength of 500 N / mm2 and low-temperature steel in structures such as vessels, offshore platforms, tankers for liquefied petroleum gases, etc.
For butt welding and welding of high tensile steel with yield strength of 550 N / mm2 and low temperature steel in structures such as vessels, offshore platforms, tankers for the transport of liquefied petroleum gas, etc.